It's one of those beauty all-rounders. A dry oil, it's non-greasy and wonderfully fragranced thanks to the six natural oils it uses. I use it as a body moisturiser mainly, either sprayed on or a few drops in the bath. I've also used it as a make-up remover, a hair-serum, a plaster-residue remover, a cuticle softener and an intense facial moisturiser. I love the scent, which to me seems very French and grown-up. There's also a D'Or version, which has a lovely golden shimmer to it.
When you're travelling, a bottle of Huile Prodigieuse can fulfill so many functions, no need to pack all those bottles! Here are Nuxe's suggestions of how to use the oil:
- Spray some Huile Prodigieuse® in the palm of your hand and add a drop of your usual moisturiser. Mix and apply to your skin using smoothing movements. Your face will be perfectly moisturised, and your skin softer and more supple.
- Apply to your shoulders, neckline, hands, or other areas that need attention. There is nothing quite like the unique quality of Huile Prodigieuse® to enhance the skin's texture in a single step.
- In the palm of your hand, mix a drop of Huile Prodigieuse® with your foundation before applying: it will glide smoothly over your skin.
- Spray some Huile Prodigieuse® on a natural bristle hairbrush for naturally controlled and radiantly shiny hair.
- Exposure to the sun leaves your skin feeling dehydrated and in need of special care and attention. There is nothing better than Huile Prodigieuse® to nourish and repair it.
- Ideal as a massage oil, Huile Prodigieuse® glides smoothly over your skin, infusing it with its divine fragrance.
- Spray some Huile Prodigieuse® directly on your hair (from a distance of around 20 cm) and massage into your hair and scalp. Then wrap your head in a warm towel and leave for 15 to 20 minutes to allow Huile Prodigieuse® to penetrate before shampooing.
- Add a few drops of Huile Prodigieuse® to your bath water and drift away on its joyful and fragrant waves.
- A daily massage with Huile Prodigieuse® is ideal for alleviating stretch marks.
I have tried lots of Nuxe's wonderful range, and can give you my thoughts on many different products. Huile Prodigieuse is a classic product though, and if you're tempted to try the Nuxe range then start there. It's a bit of a splurge at nearly £30, but it's now a repeat purchase for me and I never travel without it.